11.02.2008

Have you ever...

been stumped by thought and direction? I know this is retorical, but I have been this way for awhile about blogging. Realization of this has created turmoil that has hindered my creative thought process. I have decided just to begin writing, or typing, just to get the rusty wheels rolling again. I debated on just deleting my first two posts and treat it like this is my first, but I think its good to evolve...... I think that is a part of my evolution. The theme of my blog is fairly clear by the title and content, but I will add different direction from time to time.
I am blessed to have the fortune of travel in a limited fashion. I hope to help your minds eye see some of these journeys.

1 comment:

refuse vehicle hire said...

The 2WD models were only available with a 5-speed automatic transmission. The 4WD FJ Cruiser was offered with a five-speed automatic or six-speed manual. The FJ Cruiser has disk brakes on all four wheels.